If at any point, you wish to sell back your jewellery we also offer a Lifetime Buy-Back facility. We will buy it back at 80% of current market value.
The exchange, return and money back policies are subject to terms & conditions as mentioned below:
- Customized Jewellery which includes personalized/engraved products manufactured/ordered in line with specific instructions from Customer is not eligible for return/money back
- Once your returned item is received our Quality Assurance department will review the returned item. Any items that show signs of wear or have been altered, resized (by a jeweller other than Narithookkil jewellers), or damaged cannot be accepted for return/ money back.
- Product should be accompanied with Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice for all returns/exchange/money back within the 30 Day period. Submission of Invoice shall be optional for all Exchange/Money back after the 30 Day Exchange Period.
- The return/money back amount will be as determined by our team at Narithookkil jewellers. In case, any Coupon or Discount are used during the original purchase, the amount will be reduced by the amount equivalent to the Coupon or Discount.
- For all Money Back transactions, Value Added Tax at the applicable rate shall be collected from the money back value. The prevailing rate is 1%.
- In case of Money back, the payment shall be made by way of an account payee cheque within 15 days of receipt of product along with Certificate and Invoice subject to quality confirmation and acceptance.
- Narithookkil jewellers reserves the right to change the exchange/money back price of the product based on the Quality Inspection.
- In case of exchange, the customer will have to pay the difference between the new product chosen and the valuation of the old product before dispatch.
- For the 30-day Exchange/Return policy, if the product is purchased at a discounted price under any promotion, then Narithookkil jewellers will only refund the discounted price as per the invoice.